Robe à l’Anglaise Photoshoot

Two years ago I made a robe à l’anglaise out of the Waverly Indienne curtain fabric. I documented the project here, but I didn’t have a proper kerchief, cap, hat, or shoes at the time and wasn’t satisfied with the photos I was able to get of the gown. Since then I’ve acquired the rest of the accessories so I recently set up a meeting with a photographer to get better photos. We went to the local National Park where battles of the Revolutionary War were fought, and I love how everything came out!

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-3small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-2small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-4small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-6small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-7small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-8small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-9

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-13small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-14small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-16small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-18small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-19small

Screen Watermark (1 of 1)-25small

The amazing photographer is The Nerdy Monkey.

I’m hoping that in the future I can get nice photos like these of more of my gowns. They spend so much time just hanging in my closet, I’d love to be able to show them off more.

Thanks for looking!

Advertisements

One thought on “Robe à l’Anglaise Photoshoot

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s